My photo
A gentleman thief in search of common sense.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is this the end?

I hope not.

I do seem to have failed in the idea of somewhat daily posting here. Why is that? Well I could give all sorts of reasons, some, like me moving in two days might seem like reasonable ones. The truth though isn't quite as.

Though I am indeed moving, and have been packing this last week, I haven't been at it nearly hard enough to not have time to write a little something about anything. Heck, if I've spent more than two hours an evening packing, I would be surprised. Yet, I have managed to pack it all, more or less, and with some luck it will be over and done with by the weekend.

I could also site work as reason. What with it being a fairly physically demanding job, and me being a not so perfect fit for such physical labour, and being a bit short staffed at times, I often get home in a very exhausted state. But this isn't a good reason either. Sure I am tired, but if I can manage to chat for a couple hours after, I certainly can manage to write a little something about anything.

One real possible reason is my slightly lethargic nature. I'd go into detail, but there are friends out there that might not want me degrading myself so.

But I do have one plausible explanation. I haven't any inspiration. To be more specific, nothing has struck me of any importance to be worth a post in the last little while. This is actually quite possible, as I usually think of something worth saying when out and alone, possibly on the way to work or such. However, with the move happening, my thoughts have been very preoccupied. Everything from switching the phone to how many boxes I need, to making sure I can get some people to help me has been going around and around in my head this last week or so. All this has really made me to thinkingish to actually let my mind wander far enough to come up with something worth blogging.

So there you have it, a half reasonable answer to my poor updating. Hopefully, this weekend, or the next, I will have had enough time to unpack, unwind, and de-think. So to anyone who actually is reading this (a small, select group I suspect) never fear! I will return.

And with a lot of luck, I might catch sight of a moon bagel in the adventures of the move.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move, Dan! We are out here and we are reading. Keep thinking and keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. < Umbridge>
    Heh hem.
    < /Umbridge>

    So... um... nothng. At all. About being moved in?

    ReplyDelete