My photo
A gentleman thief in search of common sense.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A quick assortment.

As I lay my head to sleep, literally (well not quite, but as soon as I finish this), I have a few random thoughts and feel I might as well post them afore they vanish into the nether world of lost thoughts.

Artificial lighting. If this didn't exist, then I would not be writing this, rather, I would be asleep, getting rested for another day of work. Is this a good thing? Who knows really, but I am up later than I should, that’s for sure. And possibly if there were no light out, the drunken idiots who abode in this apartment complex wouldn't be so active when people are trying to sleep.

I am a tired person by nature. The packing for my move is going along at a snail's pace. This evening I taped three boxes, which were mostly full already. In fact, one of them I had already taped, and had to open again to get a receipt. At this rate I will have a hard time getting out of here on time.

Does having an open window all day long in the same room as my computer affect it's performance? I wish I could get motivated to do stuff after work, I might actually clean out the computer then.

News organizations are truly one of the strangest things the modern age has brought around.

Perhaps a more comfortable chair would be worth investing in when I get settled.

I know I had more thoughts. I just know it. They were there like, two minutes ago. Ah well, it’s too late for me to try and recall them. I must get to sleep. Work has been tiring enough without any lack of sleep.

Hmmm, perhaps some of these thoughts are worthy of their own individual posts. It's something to think about.

1 comment: