My photo
A gentleman thief in search of common sense.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Poorly planned.....perhaps.

Okay, so I hardly post on my Blog at all excuses being both reasonable and not. Now I make a quick reappearance, only so I can inform people that I am likely not going to be posting anytime soon.

Long story short, my apartment is finally all back together, AND! I have unpacked everything and gotten my Lego set up and ready to be built with!!!

So there you go, as reasonable of an excuse as you are likely to get. I will be building to BrickCon, and will not have time to write stuff here. There you go, perfectly legal excuse to vanish and not feel guilty.




I feel guilty.


On a side note, the landlord was quite good in getting everything repaired and eating the bill (probably close to a grand, all told). He came over the other night, to make sure it was all up and running, and asked if I would be willing to pay anything. He said it was up to me, that I didn't have to, but that it wasn't his fault, and it was a lot of cash. I thought about it, and decided that in the end, I would give him a bit of money. Not much, nothing to dent any plans of mine. But something. I feel it was a worthy cause. I had no obligation, but I think that it was money well placed. And I did my bit of charity for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment